Monday, November 25, 2013

Friends Graduate From WGU!

Discover Our Arts & Sciences Programs I apologize that I have been away from the blog for some time. I have been taking term breaks from my studies to care for a family member in need. The flexability of WGU is fantastic when emergencies happen and I have been able to attend school when I need to and care for my family when I need to. But I have great news for all of you. My friends wife graduated from the university with one of WGU's teaching degrees and I'm pleased to say that she has been hired and working with children which she is very excited about. And in other news my friend also recently graduated with a degree in IT and has also found employment. Congratulations and I wish them both the best with their new careers.

8 comments:

  1. Oh it is a good news you graduate and which is the result of hard work and persistence. I also want to tell you that i am also doing very well on cat pics work and i am also getting more work.
    Thanks for sharing this good news with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulate you graduate and it will be the best experience of your life. I will graduate after 2 years can you tell me the feeling that how it feels when you graduate?
    Knowledgeadventure.com Games

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question for you. Can you share some thoughts on why we go to college at first place?.
    Is it college is necessary for doing well in life and business.
    android app development company

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it is really a good news you graduate and i hope will be happy at that life event. Can you share your experiences and also what are your next goals for life.
    gomovies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's fairly a good information you graduate and I hope will likely be happy at that existence occasion. Can you share your experiences and in addition what are your subsequent objectives for existence. 123movies

    ReplyDelete
  6. At this point in my writing career, I simply want to get more visibility for your writing and I will write for free as long as you are okay with me adding a small author bio section next to each blog post about myself.Facebook Video Downloader

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Thanks very much for your helpful tips!! Those things happen to me on a regular basis and I don’t know what to do but you helped me a lot! Thanks again.
    Youtube Video Downloader"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks very much for your helpful tips!! Those things happen to me on a regular basis and I don’t know what to do but you helped me a lot! Thanks again.
    Youtube Video Downloader

    ReplyDelete