Saturday, May 8, 2010

Term 2 Comes To A Close

Discover Our Arts & Sciences Programs After passing and receiving my Security+ certification I had everything I needed to maintain full time status so I took a quick breather and reviewed the Project Management learning resources to make the decision that a) I would relax until the end of the term, or b) sneak in one more course in the last couple months. For the sake of acceleration I chose the latter.

Upon thumbing through the primary text for my Project+ certification I noticed it was considerably smaller than the other texts I had received which gives the impression it is going to be easy. So I informed my mentor I wanted to knock it out before the end of the term and started reading.

What I found was project management is a broad subject that really requires you to know the material. I read the primary text more than once and also visited the community threads to gather tips from other students who had taken the test.

As my test date approached I got nervous after hearing reports that the test was quite difficult and also knowing I was nearing the end of the term with a maximum of two chances to pass. And indeed, it was a difficult test. But I passed.

And so concludes another successful term and another certification to add to my ever expanding resume.

3 comments:

  1. So, term two is done for you. What courses have you completed so far? I have seen the ones that you mentioned, but could you give a recap just in case there was something you didn't blog about specifically?

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWOB, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, TNV1, TSV1, TPV1, LAC1, LAE1, AAT1, CST1, ABT1, WSV1, WDV1, and CLC1 are what I have done thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, who needs help with WGU courses please go here www.homeworkfox.com

    I uesd it for me and i am very satisfied, just search your course here and find tutorials. Also, you can upload your own papers and earn money.

    ReplyDelete