Friday, December 18, 2009

Term 2

Discover Our Arts & Sciences Programs Started my second term on the 1st of this month and am working on my Network+ and Security+ certifications. Now that I know my way around the university and don't have any introductory courses such as EWB, I think this will be a great term.

Networking gets tough in places but this is why I like Western Governors multiple learning resources. What seems overwhelming in the texts gets cleared up in labs and videos. Mike Meyers is doing the videos for Network+ and he is one of my favorites for clearing up confusing sections.

This past week I have been in Florida enjoying air boating, the Kennedy Space Center, Gatorland, and Disneyworld among other places. I have read my textbooks on the plane, in the airport, and at my hotel desk after a day of fun. Not too much of course, but just enough so I can continue working.

But I actually enjoy learning these subjects, and I know that every chapter I read brings me one step closer to a better career.

No comments:

Post a Comment